Operating from Silicon Valley, the technology capital of the world, FrontAd Media Inc. is a digital media company built by a team of passionate marketing experts, with in-depth knowledge and direct access to the immigrant population in the United States.
The South Asian immigrant community in the U.S. has a combined purchasing power expected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2022. The South Asian media landscape is scattered, however, and brands are struggling to find the right marketing platforms to reach their target audience. This is where we help brands find a solution.
With more than 20 years of experience, we have a deep understanding and firsthand experience of what works (and what doesn’t) in the digital space. We know that traditional banner advertisement alone is no longer effective in reaching your target audience. Using this information, we created a solution to deliver customized campaigns to a highly-engaged audience through our popular platforms already used by a third of the South Asian community in the U.S every day.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered. We are open to remote employees in the US.
Senior SEO Strategist Job Summary:
We are seeking an experienced Senior SEO Strategist. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of SEO experience.
This is a FULL-TIME, mid-level position. We are located in Santa Clara, CA and offer a GREAT compensation package with above-market pay!
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of search engine optimization experience required, including demonstrated success in audience acquisition and search ranking improvement for a medium / large public-facing website.
- Enterprise-level search engine optimization experience, a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO tactics and strategies, including:
- On-page SEO
- Mobile usability analysis
- SEO architecture and taxonomies
- Schema implementation
- Off-page SEO
- Keyword research and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical SEO, including structured data, and experience with global SEO highly desired.
- Familiarity with major SEO, project management, and web analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, JIRA, Slack.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Creative thinker and self-starter, with the ability to deal with both the big picture and the day-to-day details while successfully multitasking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Should be comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of SEO activities across Front Ad Media web properties.
- Work closely with technology, marketing, and content teams to identify and implement SEO best practices within new and existing projects.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of site audits, including content audits and technical SEO audits, in order to identify opportunity, scope of work, and business impact.
- Optimize existing content and uncover opportunities to improve visibility.
- Implement link building strategies and campaigns to improve SEO metrics.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, etc., with the purpose of improving overall site optimization.
- Perform keyword research and provide recommendations to the content team
- Take ownership of discrete SEO projects, as needed, seeing the project through from ideation and spec-writing, to QA and release.
- Perform competitor analysis, keyword gap, backlinks gap, share actionable insights and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Build and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reporting in conjunction with the Marketing team, as needed.
- Keep up with search optimization best practices on a daily basis, including changes to algorithms, ranking factors, and general search-related updates.
- Be an internal champion of search best practices, including building checklists, and templates, as needed.