Operating from Silicon Valley, the technology capital of the world, FrontAd Media Inc. is a digital media company built by a team of passionate marketing experts, with in-depth knowledge and direct access to the immigrant population in the United States. The South Asian immigrant community in the U.S. has a combined purchasing power expected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2022. The South Asian media landscape is scattered, however, and brands are struggling to find the right marketing platforms to reach their target audience. This is where we help brands find a solution.
With more than 20 years of experience, we have a deep understanding and firsthand experience of what works (and what doesn’t) in the digital space. We know that traditional banner advertisement alone is no longer effective in reaching your target audience. Using this information, we created a solution to deliver customized campaigns to a highly-engaged audience through our popular platforms already used by a third of the South Asian community in the U.S every day!
The Brand Communications Specialist role will focus on promoting the company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of the company’s branding and messaging. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences and media, we’d like to meet you! This position reports to the Marketing VP.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.
- Collaborate with the sales and/or marketing team to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gather the necessary materials to understand the project and competition in the area, such as marketing collaterals or previous marketing campaigns; analyze materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Draft and propose communications & public relations campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, and other multimedia.
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners on relevant campaigns.
- Clearly articulate brand’s positioning and value proposition of company’s products and services in all external messaging
- Gather and analyze Company share of voice in media and inform sales and product teams.
- Present brand and messaging campaigns, recommendations, and solutions to the marketing VP, and/or marketing team.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns and measure the performance of marketing strategies. Evaluate and report the success of marketing campaigns once completed.
- Perform other related tasks and duties as assigned.
- Ability to create and maintain strong media relationships using excellent verbal and written communication skills; may include public speaking and presentations.
- Experience working/partnering with major national and international earned media organizations.
- Express our brand and message to different target audiences with ability to prioritize and handle concurrent assignments with strong attention to detail; problem-solver and collaborator within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to work autonomously and/or collaboratively on multiple projects with variable timelines and deadlines.
- Highly proficient with tools and software such as Google Analytics, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, or related software.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or communications.
- E-commerce/web industry experience is highly preferred.
- Portfolio of relevant, previous projects highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.